Friday 16 January 2015

My yet-another-bucket list

Hey Guys :)

I have recently shifted my base to Bangalore, India for a six months period. I am here for my undergraduate final year project work. I will be working as a research intern at SERC Dept, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.

While i am at it, I devised this list of few things i wish to do during my stay here.

List of fun stuff:
  • Visit the Bangalore Palace.
  • Go cycling to Cubbon Park for starters, and then aim for Nandi Hills.
  • Become a member of the best state central library in India a.k.a Seshadsri Iyer Memorial Library in Cubbon Park if permitted, else just visit!
  • Have appam and stew/omelette at Koshy's.
  • Have masala dosa and filter coffee at MTR.
  • Have filter coffee in Brahmin's Coffee Bar, Basavanagudi.
  • Learn swimming. ( No postponing this time! )
  • Volunteer/Donate at a blood bank or hospital. 
  • Start a weekend club with friends. 
  • Discover a new interest, any interest. 
  • Have dosa at 99 varieties dosa shop and visit vv puram food street.
  • Go parasailing at Jaguar.
  • Play Paintball and laser tag.
  • Go on an adventurous trek.
  • Dress up and go for a fancy sunday buffet with friends.
Goals:
  • Take the GRE and TOEFL
  • Update github
  • Resume work on the winter school project ( link to report )
  • Use LATEX instead of MS Word
  • Complete my website
  • Work around Scikit-learn, Caffe etc
  • Do some fun weekend projects in machine learning
  • Learn Django framework
  • Learn Ruby on Rails

Do let me know if any of you wish to join me. :) Lets do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment